Doctoral-level hands-on, webinar and distance-learning modules taught by Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DAOM, DNBAO.
Classical and modern acupuncture orthopedics, acupuncture sports medicine, and treatment of work-related injuries and chronic neuromuscular pain conditions. Essential referral-building, documentation, report-writing, and risk management for clinical success. Acupuncture Orthopedics Certification at your own pace! See student testimonials.
- Treating the Jing-Jin "Sinew Meridians"/Myofascial Tracts
- Ligamentous prolo-acupuncture for joint stabilization and mobilization
- Myofascial Trigger Point Acupuncture
- Neuro-anatomical acupuncture
- 7-star, 3-edged and lancet acupuncture
- Advanced cupping: more than just suction
- Tui na
- Myofasical Gua Sha
- Integrative ortho-neuro physical exam
- Medical documentation
- Report-writing for HMO, Personal Injury, Work Comp
- Professional ethics and risk management
- And more...
Interview with Eric Schanke
- What You Need to Succeed: Essential Skills in Pain Management with AOM January 28, 2019
- Video Interview on Shoulder Treatment December 14, 2017
- Treating Pain with Herbs: early-bird discount ends 6-30 December 14, 2017
In just one module, I've learned more than in 13 years of CEU classes combined. It's knowledge I'm able to apply in my practice immediately.
Dadali Ziai, L.Ac.
I have to say the quality of teaching is nothing but superb. I highly recommend people take his course.
Alon Marcus, DOM, L.Ac., DAAPM
Thank you for the great class! From clinical pearls to an important review of cautions and contraindications, these courses are very useful, even after practicing in this specialty for over 7 years! The material presents a truly integrative approach to orthopedics and sports medicine. In the past, I've found courses to apply either a TCM or a western orthopedics lens, but Dr. Von der Muhll does a wonderful job of blending the concepts in a way that is practical for patient care, logical for the practitioner, and provides language to discuss findings and treatments with our TCM and western colleagues. The quality, accessibility, and quantity of the information presented in these courses is outstanding. Anthony provides a truly integrated approach to orthopedic and pain medicine: western anatomy, bio-mechanics, and pathologies while maintaining a strong focus on traditional Chinese medical theories. For any practitioner wishing to grow a highly effective and ethical skill set.
Leslie Yedor, L.Ac.
Anthony is a highly trained and skilled acupuncturist offering sports injury and orthopedic clinical expertise highlighted by a passion for teaching.
Daniele Uzes, L.Ac.
I can't tell you how much information I use every day from your classes.
Raina Ferran, L.Ac., OMD
My success in my career is due in large part to what I have learned from Mr. Von der Muhll's teaching.
Rose Mulhearn, L.Ac.
- Live weekend in-person and webinar modules allow selective, self-paced learning. Start any time!
- Didactic classes regarding the Spine and Extremities are followed by review and practicum labs for enhanced retention and application of material.
- Distance-learning/self-study courses available for select topics.
- On-line Case Study and Mentorship Clinic meetings and interactive E-books and videos, and other training materials offer help with difficult cases and practice management issues, and support on-going self-directed and peer-to-peer learning.
- And the most comprehensive curriculum in acupuncture orthopedics anywhere!