- Key metrics to track for business development.
- Insurance billing basics, and whether to join–or quit–managed care networks
- Practice and risk management essentials
- Customer service: keys to success!
- Building a thriving practice through cultivating medical referrals
- Why and how to avoid social media marketing--you can do it, using no-cost and efficient marketing strategies!
- The golden parachute: planning and selling your practice for maximum value
Who should take this class:
- AOM students planning their future practice
- Recently-licensed acupuncturists
- Those transitioning to a new practice model or location
- Those re-entering the profession
- Anyone who wants support in starting and building a safe, sustainable and satisfying practice!
- A “starter kit” of sample spreadsheets, clinic operating procedures, and marketing and educational materials
- On-going access to class notes and discussion forums
This class builds on the topics covered 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in Starting Your AOM Practice: securing locations and rental/employment agreement terms that work for you and your patients; business planning essentials (financing, fee-setting, and appointment schedules) and more. Take both classes for -10% off each!