has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
CEUs Category 1 approved - PDAs AOM-AC pending
- Labs focus on areas of technical difficulty, and provide an opportunity for presentation, demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Practice, apply, re-inforce and expand upon physical exam and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Note: Practicum/Review modules are open only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Hip, Thigh, Knee.
Hip, Thigh and Knee Physical Exam
- Hip AROM assessment
- Hip PROM/joint end-feel testing
- Manual strength testing of thigh and buttock muscles
- Gluteus minimus, medius and maximus
- Hip external rotators
- Tensor fascia lata
- Rectus femoris
- Medial and lateral quadriceps
- Medial and lateral hamstrings
- Hip adductors
- Muscle length tests
- Thomas test
- Knee AROM assessment
- Knee PROM/joint end-feel, and special orthopedic tests
- Flexion and extension passive overpressure
- Valgus, varus, anterior/posterior, rotation, and shear testing
- Patello-femoral examination and testing
- Trigger point needling, manual therapy and cupping for gluteals, hip rotators, iliotibial band, quadriceps, hamstrings, adductors
- Joint stabilization/mobilization needling ("prolo-acupuncture") for the knee
- MCL, LCL, ACL, PCL ligaments
- Coronary ligaments and meniscii
- Patello-femoral tendons/ligaments, bursa and joint
- Superior tibio-fibular joint
- Patello-femoral taping
- Exercise therapy for hip and knee pain