Hands-on, doctoral-level training and continuing education classes for the busy AOM professional. Modules feature a unique, integrative approach to treatment of orthopedic, sports, and chronic pain conditions with acupuncture and oriental medical modalities, taught by head instructor Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DAOM, FAIPM and a team of highly-experienced teachers and practitioners. See student testimonials.
- Treating the Jing-Jin: Myofascial Meridian Acupuncture
- Myofascial trigger point needling
- Neuro-anatomical acupuncture
- Electro-, 7-star and lancet acupuncture
- Active cupping
- Gua sha
- Integrative orthopedic and neurologic physical exam
- Documentation and report-writing for Work Comp and HMO
- Anatomy/cadaver studies
- And more...
- Video Interview on Shoulder Treatment
- Treating Pain with Herbs: early-bird discount ends 6-30
- Get Certified in Integrative Acupuncture Orthopdics while your earn your DAOM!
- Myofascial Meridian Pain–Taiyang, Taiyin and Jueyin (IAPM Module 11): early registration discount ends May 25, 2016.
- Complex Pain Condition (IAPM Module 9): early registration discount ends February 26, 2016.
Interview with Eric Schanke
Classes are modular--take one, or start the program at any time!
Hands-on, practical and advanced clinical training to help you survive and thrive in today's competitive acupuncture and integrative medicine environment!
- Evaluation and diagnosis of injuries and pain conditions of the spine and extremities.
- Integrative East-West treatment with traditional and modern acupuncture/dry needling, trigger point needling, electro-acupuncture, cupping, gua sha, tui na, and other modalities.
- Treatment of chronic/systemic pain and inflammation and related mood, sleep, and weight disorders with herbal, dietary, acupuncture and exercise therapies.
- Recognition and management of urgent/serious medical conditions.
- Building referral relationships and working in multi-disciplinary medical settings through development of professional and practice management skills and abilities.
- Weekend modules allow for selective and self-paced learning. Start at any time!
- Hands-on seminars are followed by review and practicum modules for enhanced retention and application of material.
- On-line discussion forums and training materials for help with difficult cases and practice management issues, and support self-directed and peer-to-peer learning.
Certification in Integrative Acupuncture Orthopedics
Certification available upon completion of:
- 250 didactic and practical classes
- 50 clinical observation hours
- Case reporting requirements
- Passage of certification exam