Courses are taught by Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DAOM, DNBAO, FAIPM
- 1-year access to the E-book is included at no extra charge--no need to purchase both.
- Distance-Learning/Self-Study courses are non-refundable. Please see below for full Terms of Enrollment*.
|Topics||Distance Learning CEUs are pending or approved by California Acupuncture Board, as specified below.**|
|Practice Building & Risk Management||Price includes 1-year access to E-book|
|Professional Ethics & Risk Management|| 8 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved by CAB
|Medical Documentation: Essential Best Practices||5 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved by CAB
|Report-Writing for Managed Care: HMO, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation||5 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved by CAB
|Integrative Acupuncture Orthopedics||Price includes 1-year access to E-book. Distance-learning classes may be subject to license renewal caps, and do not count towards certification through AOM Professional unless otherwise noted.|
|Electroacupuncture for Orthopedic Conditions||2 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved
|Exercise Therapy for Acupuncturists||6 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved
|Advanced Cupping for Orthopedic Conditions||3 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved
|Myofascial Gua Sha for Orthopedic Conditions||2 Distance-learning CEUs Category 1 approved
*Terms of Enrollment
- All class materials are copyrighted and made available to the individual purchaser only. Class notes are designed to be viewed on-line only, and may not be downloaded, shared or printed. Sharing access to, or distribution, reproduction, re-sale of class notes, videos and materials in any form is strictly prohibited, and will result in immediate termination of class notes access without refund, and may result in other measures to seek compensation for harm done to AOM Professional.
- No warranty is made, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of class notes content, including comments from any source, or of the timeliness of replies to questions or comments.
- Instructors and commentators are not liable for use of materials, and readers are solely responsible for any and all applications of class notes materials.
- Please keep comments relevant, courteous, professional and constructive. Irrelevant, disrespectful, unprofessional, harassing or hostile comments will be deleted.
- Violation of the terms and conditions as stated above may be cause for the instructor to terminate access to any or all courses purchased, without warning or refund, at their sole discretion. CEU/PDA certificates will not be available for courses terminated for violation of the Terms of Enrollment.
- In the event of unforseen termination of a course by AOM Professional, refunds will be issued only for classes currently in progress and not completed.