Features instructor-lead peer review/feedback regarding student chart notes, and comparison of electronic and on-line documentation systems.
Medical report-writing skills are vital for treatment authorization requests and reimbursement in managed care. Review and apply best practices for the particular requirements of managed care and other special reporting situations, including:
- Initial and follow-up evaluations: how to present outcomes to support reimbursement and treatment re-authorization requests.
- Workers Compensation: initial and progress reports (PR2s).
- Comparison of electronic health records systems for managed care reporting.
- Special reporting requirements for homicidal patients, patient abuse/neglect, infectious diseases, driver incompetence, and work-related injuries.
Next offering: TBA. Please let us know of your interest in a distance-learning class.
Student Ratings and Comments
from evaluations of a prior live class offered in 2016, as required by California Acupuncture Board
Respondents: 13 of 17 enrolled
Average rating: 99/100
- “Anthony as always is superbly professional, knowledgeable, and encouraging improvements in clinical practice. Thank you!” --Anonymous
- “All of your classes have been instrumental in my ability to improve patient care–but it could be a 2-day course to cover more. Thank you!” –Jennifer Root, L.Ac.
- “I always enjoy Anthony’s classes, very helpful info.” --Anonymous