- Practice, apply, re-inforce and expand upon physical examination and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Labs focus on areas of technical difficulty, and provide an opportunity for presentation, demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Note: Practicum/Review Labs are opens only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Calf, Ankle and Foot.
Calf, Ankle & Foot Physical Exam
- Ankle, foot, and toe joint review:
- AROM measurement
- Joint play and end-feel
- Joint stabilization prolo-acupuncture
- Calf muscle review: manual strength testing, trigger point needling, gua sha and tui na therapies
- Plantarflexors + invertors
- Plantarflexors + evertors
- Dorsiflexors + invertors
- Dorsiflexors + evertors
- Ankle and foot protective and corrective therapies review
- Taping techniques
- Ankle stability and control exercises
- Calf strengthening and stretching