is the founder and head instructor at AOM Professional, and also the founder of the Santa Cruz Acupuncture Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic. He specializes in sports injuries and orthopedic and pain conditions. His education, training and clinical experience includes:
- Continuous clinical practice since 2003 as a licensed acupuncturist, and since 1998 as a sports massage therapist, physical therapy aide, and athletic training assistant.
- Clinical practice multi-disciplinary integrative medicine clinics, including SpineMed Associates and the PRIME Pain Medicine Institute.
- California Acupuncture License 9132 (2003)
- Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine (2002), and first graduate of Five Branches University of TCM's Integrative Sports Medicine program (2003)
- Clinical Supervisor and Associate Professor at Five Branches University of TCM since 2005
- Doctoral Instructor at the Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences since 2017
- Certificates in Sports Massage and Acupressure (1998)
- Diplomate of the National Board of Acupuncture Orthopedics (2006)
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine (2006)
- Fellow of the Academy of Integrative Pain Management (2014)
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (trigger point needling), Myopain Seminars (2017)
- Served as an Expert Witness for the California Acupuncture Board (CAB) and in civil malpractice litigation.
He is approved by the California Acupuncture Board as a provider for Continuing Education (Provider #1225).
Guest Instructors will be announced as they are confirmed for special topics.