has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
PDAs & CEUs approved
- Practice, apply, re-inforce, expand upon physical examination and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Labs focus on areas of technical difficulty, and presentation & demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Note: Practicum/Review Labs are open only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Low Back, Core, Pelvic Girdle.
Central Nervous System Exam
- Upper motor neuron pathologic reflexes
Lumbo-Sacral Spine Exam
- Lower extremity reflexes
- Lower extremity sensory exam
- Lower extremity myotome exam
- Lumbar AROM assessment
- Manual strength testing of gluteals, hip external rotators, and iliopsoas
Low Back, Core, and Pelvic Girdle Treatment
- Prolo-acupuncture for lumbar facets, sacro-iliac and pubic symphysis joints, and iliolumbar and sacrotuberous ligaments
- Soft joint mobilizations for lumbar facets, sacro-iliac and pubic symphysis joints
- Trigger point needling, gua sha, and manual therapies for lumbar, abdominal and gluteal musculature, including quadratus lumborum and iliopsoas
- Core strengthening therapeutic exercises