has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
PDAs approved - CEUs Category 1 pending
- Apply, practice, re-inforce, expand upon physical exam and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Labs focus on areas of particular difficulty, and include presentation, demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Note: Practicum/Review Labs are open only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Head, Neck, Thorax.
Head and Central Nervous System Exam
- Cranial nerve exam
- Central nervous system exam
Cervico-thoracic Spine Exam
- Upper extremity reflexes
- Upper extremity motor exam
- Cervical and thoracic spine active range-of-motion assessment
- Ribcage excursion assessment
Cervico-thoracic Spine Treatment
- Tui na joint mobilization and prolo-acupuncture for cervical subluxations and facet joint arthropathy
- Trigger needling, gua sha, and manual therapies for trapezius, levator scapula, scalenes, sternocleidomastoid, multifidi, and intercostal muscles