has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
PDAs & CEUs approved
- Practice, apply, re-inforce and expand upon physical examination and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Labs focus on areas of particular technical difficulty, and provide an opportunity for presentation, demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Note: Practicum/Review Labs are open only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Shoulder Girdle, Arm, Hand.
- AROM/PROM, joint-play/end feel testing and prolo-acupuncture for the acromio- and sterno-clavicular and glenohumeral joints
- Muscle strength and length testing for the shoulder girdle
- Manual and exercise therapies and taping for the shoulder girdle
Elbow joint review:
- Joint play and end-feel testing
- Ligamentous prolo-acupuncture for joint stabilization
Elbow and forearm muscle review: manual strength testing, trigger point needling, and gua sha therapy
- Triceps brachii and anconeus
- Biceps brachii and supinator
- Pronators teres and quadratus
- Forearm extensors and flexors
Wrist joint review:
- AROM measurement
- Joint-play/end feel testing: ulnar-carpal, radio-carpal, and distal radio-ulnar joints
Hand and finger joint review:
- AROM measurement
- Joint-play/end feel testing: carpo-metacarpal, metacarpo-phalangeal, and interphalangeal joints
Hand and finger strength testing review: dynanometer measurement
- Grip strength
- Pinch strength
- Manual testing