has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
Orthopedic acupuncture specialty techniques and methods can greatly add to the outcomes obtainable through TCM acupuncture in patients suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries, pain and disability.
- Re-visit ancient methods of examining and needling tender (ahshi) locations in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that form the jing-jin (“sinew meridians” or myofascial tracts)
- Using tennis elbow as a clinical example, learn how myofascial trigger point and joint stabilization/mobilization needling add to the use of traditional and ahshi points
- Review best roles and applications for myofascial trigger point and joint stabilization/mobilization needling, along with 7-star, lancet, and 3-edged needling, electroacupuncture, and distant acupuncture, for orthopedic conditions generally
- Review contraindications, cautions, safety considerations, and patient education and informed consent specific to orthopedic acupuncture
- Review ways to build knowledge, skills and abilities in orthopedic acupuncture