has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
Orthopedic exam and needling methods can greatly add to outcomes of TCM acupuncture for patients with neuro-musculoskeletal injuries, pain and disabilities.
- Classical examination and needling tender (ahshi) locations in muscles, tendons, and ligaments that form the jing-jin (“sinew meridians” or myofascial tracts)
- Using tennis elbow as an example, learn how myofascial trigger point and joint stabilization/mobilization needling add to traditional and ahshi points
- Best applications for myofascial trigger point and joint stabilization/mobilization needling, along with 7-star, lancet, and 3-edged needling, electroacupuncture, and distant acupuncture, for orthopedic conditions generally
- Contraindications, cautions, safety, patient education, and informed consent specific to orthopedic acupuncture
- Ways to build knowledge, skills and abilities in orthopedic acupuncture
Whether you are considering:
- Specialization in this rapidly-growing field
- How to survive and thrive where “dry needling” is performed by other professions
- Working with VA, Work Comp, HMO and Personal Injury patients
- Advanced certification in Acupuncture Orthopedics through AOM Professional
- Which new techniques to add to your pain management skill-set
This class is for you!