has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!
3 Live NCCAOM PDAs approved
- Open to all licensed/certified practicing acupuncturists, regardless of background or experience (students may apply by furnishing evidence of enrollment in an accredited Masters or Doctorate degree-granting program in acupuncture)
- Limited to 50 participants/meeting
- The instructor will invite 6 participants on a first-come-first serve to present and discuss their cases verbally
- No advance submission of written reports required, but please be prepared to present cases organized in SOAP format (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan), along with your priority questions
- The instructor will lead and moderate peer review, discussion, and advice
- You may record the discussion on your own device for your own future review