- All hands-on modules, including Case Presentation and Cadaver/Anatomy lab, are limited to 30 participants to ensure high quality of hands-on and individual instruction. Other classes are limited to 40 students. Limits will be increased by up to 5 additional students only to allow prior-year students seeking to make up missed classes for certification.
- Courses are modular and may be taken in any order, EXCEPT that Review/Practicum courses may only be taken after completing the related didactic course, except by prior permission by instructor.
- It is the intention of Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac. and AOM Professional to continue offering this 2-year series, and to make all didactic classes available for distance learning as soon as feasible. However no guarantee is made or implied of course availability after the conclusion of the 2017-2018 program series.
- Priority will be given to applicants enrolling in the entire certification series until 1 month before series start date, at which time other applicants’ enrollment will be confirmed in the order received as described below.
- For those enrolling in individual modules only: enrollment in 1st and 2nd modules of the course series is provisional and no charges will be applied until 1 month prior to start date of the modules, at which time enrollment will be confirmed and charges will be applied if space is available. Enrollees who cannot be accommodated due to lack of space will be placed on a waitlist for future modules in the order of applications received, and will be notified of the opportunity to register for upcoming modules in the event that space becomes available.
- Proof of malpractice insurance with $1 million/$3 million liability limits must be provided at the time of enrollment and maintained throughout all hands-on modules. Licensure will be verified through the California Acupuncture Board. Lack of license, or failure to maintain such licensure and malpractice insurance, requires restriction of participant to “student/observer” status as described under “Discounts for Students” above.
- In course offerings past 2016, prior students will receive priority over first-time applicants up until the priority enrollment deadline 1 month before the start date of the module.
CAB CEP #1225