- Practice, apply, re-inforce, expand upon physical examination and treatment techniques taught in the associated didactic module.
- Labs focus on areas of technical difficulty, and presentation & demonstration treatment and discussion of challenging cases.
- Note: Practicum/Review Labs are open only to participants who have completed the prior associated didactic module: Treating the Core: Lumbo-sacral Spine, Abdominal and Gluteal Musculature, and Pelvic Girdle.
Central Nervous System Exam
- Pathologic reflexes
Lumbo-Sacral Spine Exam
- Lower extremity reflexes
- Lower extremity sensory motor exam
- Lower extremity motor exam
- Lumbar AROM
Lumbo-Sacral and Core Muscular Treatment
- Prolo-acupuncture for lumbar facet, sacro-iliac and pubic symphysis joints
- Soft joint mobilizations for sacro-iliac and pubic symphysis joints
- Trigger point needling, gua sha, and manual therapies for lumbar, abdominal and gluteal musculature
- Core strengthening therapeutic exercises