Course Goals and Content:
Professional medical reporting skills are vital for treatment re-authorization and reimbursement in managed care.
Features instructor-lead peer review/feedback regarding student chart notes, and comparison of electronic and on-line documentation systems.
We will review and apply best practices for the particular requirements of managed care and other special reporting situations, including:
- Initial and follow-up evaluations: how to present outcomes to support re-imbursement and treatment re-authorization requests.
- Workers Compensation: initial and progress reports (PR2s).
- Comparison of electronic health records systems for managed care reporting.
- Special reporting requirements for homicidal patients, patient abuse/neglect, infectious diseases, driver incompetence, and work-related injuries.
Features instructor-lead peer review/feedback regarding student chart notes.
This class elaborates on Medical Documentation: Essential Best Practices, Saturday, January 12, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m..
Take both classes for -10% off each.
Student Ratings and Comments
from evaluations of a prior live class offered in 2016, as required by California Acupuncture Board
Respondents: 13 of 17 enrolled
Average rating: 99/100
- “Anthony as always is superbly professional, knowledgeable, and encouraging improvements in clinical practice. Thank you!” --Anonymous
- “All of your classes have been instrumental in my ability to improve patient care–but it could be a 2-day course to cover more. Thank you!” –Jennifer Root, L.Ac.
- “I always enjoy Anthony’s classes, very helpful info.” --Anonymous