Per NCCAOM and CAB, live webinars must be attended at the time offered in order to receive Live PDAs/CEUs (not subject to distance-learning limits). Refunds are not available for missed webinars. If you cannot attend a webinar, or miss a webinar that you enrolled in, and you still need the PDAs/CEUs, you can purchase the Distance-Learning/Self-Study version of the class (when available). If you do not need PDAs/CEUs, but wish to access the same material after a missed webinar, you can wait for the webinar videos to be uploaded (typically within a month after the webinar date). Please see below for refund policies**. Please note that the Spine and Extremities series must either be taken in-person, or with repetition of the associated 8-hour Lab.
|Hands-On/In-Person Classes||Live-Streaming Webinars|
(not subject to distance-learning PDA/CEU limits)
|Classes pending with or approved by NCCAOM &/or CAB, as specified below***|
|2022||2022||Price includes 1-year access to E-book--no need to purchase both.|
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Basics of Head, Neck, Thorax 12-1 pm PST, Mon January 31, 2022||1 Live PDA AOM-AC pending
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Head, Neck, Thorax Sat-Sun February 5-6, 2022||16 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Head, Neck, Thorax: Lab Thursday, July 7, 9:00-6:00, Oakland CA||8 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Shoulder, Arm, Hand Sat-Sun March 5-6, 2022||16 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Shoulder, Arm, Hand: Lab Friday, July 8, 9:00-6:00, Oakland CA||8 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Sat-Sun April 2-3, 2022||16 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Low Back & Pelvic Girdle: Lab Saturday, July 9, 9:00-6:00, Oakland CA||8 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Hip, Thigh, Knee|
Sat-Sun May 14-15, 2022
|16 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Hip, Thigh, Knee: Lab Sunday, July 10, 9:00-6:00, Oakland CA||8 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Next in-person class: date TBD||Calf, Ankle, Foot|
Sat-Sun June 11-12, 2022
|16 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
|Calf, Ankle, Foot Lab Monday, July 11, 9:00-6:00, Oakland, CA||8 Live PDAs AOM-AC & CEUs Category 1 pending
Terms of Enrollment
- All classes:
- Tuition refund requests must be made in writing.
- Refunds will not be issued for courses commenced or completed.
- Live In-person/Hands-on Classes:
- Refunds will only be made for requests received more than 14 days in advance of a module date.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Purchasers may request credit towards future classes instead of refunds, however, due to enrollment caps, no guarantee is made that tuition paid in advance for one module can be transferred towards registration for a specific different module.
- Tuition transfers will not be provided when such requests are received less than 14 days in advance of the module in question.
- A $10 processing fee will be applied to all tuition transfer requests.
- Live Webinars:
- Live webinars will be broadcast using the Zoom app. No tuition refunds or compensation payments will be issued for any liabilities or damages resulting from the downloading and/or usage of Zoom, nor for any difficulties with using Zoom to access the class. We will assist with but cannot guarantee access to the class meeting from devices. We cannot assist with or guarantee internet or cellular connectivity, device functionality, or Zoom compatibility.
- Refunds will be issued solely at the discretion of AOM Professional. A $35 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- As an alternative, purchasers may request a credit for their tuition, minus a $10 processing fee. Credits may be applied towards any other product.
- Non-refundable classes and products:
- Distance-learning/Home-study classes
- The Anatomy/Cadaver Lab
- Interactive E-Books
Termination of Enrollment
AOM Professional and instructors Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac. and Guest Instructors reserve the right to terminate the participation of any class student at any time in event that the instructor determines:
- The participant is not performing class techniques in a safe and professional manner or is otherwise endangering other participants.
- The participant engages in disruptive, harassing, threatening or other behavior that interferes with the educational process, environment, or experience of other participants.
- The participant’s state license or malpractice insurance expires or is revoked, placed on probation or otherwise subject to limitations as a result of investigation of potential malfeasance.
- The participant engages in unauthorized duplication, reproduction or distribution of course notes, materials, or audio or video recordings.
In the event of instructor termination of enrollment, refunds will not be issued for classes previously taken or in progress. Refunds will only be issued for any pre-paid courses that have not yet been taken, subject to fees and deductions as stated in AOM Professional’s Refund Policies as stated above.
Course Cancellation Policies
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the course schedule as outlined above, however AOM Professional reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses or change program faculty, locations, and tuition, due to under-enrollment or other circumstances which prevent the instruction of the course as planned. AOM Professional is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to class adjustments or cancellations.
- In the event of cancellation of a course, refunds will be issued in full.
- In the event of class re-scheduling or changes in location or program faculty, students may opt for either refunds in full, or application of any tuition paid towards future classes, without administrative processing fees or any loss of discounts applied.
***Continuing Education Units are listed for informational purposes only and are pending approval, until approved by California Acupuncture Board. All classes are Category 1 CEUs, unless otherwise stated.
For more information, please contact us at:
Phone: (800) 499-1438