(not subject to distance-learning CEU limits)
|Live Category 1 CEUs pending with or approved by California Acupuncture Board, as specified below|
|2021||Price includes 1-year access to E-book--no need to purchase both.|
|Exercise Therapy for Acupuncturists (Live Webinar)|
Sunday, February 28
9 am-6 pm
|8 Live CEUs pending with CAB
|Medical Documentation: Essential Best Practices TBA||8 Live CEUs|
|Report-Writing for Managed Care: HMO, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation TBA||8 Live CEUs|
|Professional Ethics & Risk Management TBA||5 Live Category 2 CEUs|
|Myofascial Acupuncture: Taiyang & Shaoyang Jing-jin TBA||16 Live CEUs|
|Myofascial Acupuncture: Yangming & 3 Yin Jing-jin TBA||16 Live CEUs|
* To help reduce transmission of COVID19, and comply with stay-home orders, we are offering our classes as live-streaming webinars using Zoom's app (which can be downloaded for free onto most devices). Streaming webinars count as Live CEUs (NOT subject to distance-learning limits). Webinars feature demonstration on a live subject as much as possible; a chat room that allows students to post questions, receive answers, and share resources in real time; and access to class notes and videos for up to 1 year after class purchase. Our goal is to make our live webinars as similar as possible to hands-on classes--except for absence of supervised practice.
¹Continuing Education Units are listed for informational purposes only and are pending approval, until approved by California Acupuncture Board. All classes are Category 1 CEUs, unless otherwise stated.
Terms of Enrollment
- All classes:
- Tuition refund requests must be made in writing.
- Refunds will not be issued for courses commenced or completed.
- Any associated credit card processing fees may be deducted from the amount refunded
- Live In-person/Hands-on Classes:
- Refunds will only be made for requests received more than 14 days in advance of a module date
- A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded
- Purchasers may request credit towards future classes instead of refunds, however, due to enrollment caps, no guarantee is made that tuition paid in advance for one module can be transferred towards registration for a specific different module. Tuition transfers will not be provided when such requests are received less than 14 days in advance of the module in question
- Live Webinars: Live webinars will be broadcast using the Zoom app. No tuition refunds or compensation payments will be issued for any liabilities or damages resulting from the downloading and/or usage of Zoom, nor for any difficulties with using Zoom to access the class. We will assist with but cannot guarantee access to the class meeting from devices. We cannot assist with or guarantee internet or cellular connectivity, device functionality, or Zoom compatibility. Refunds will be issued solely at the discretion of AOM Professional for any problems related to use of the Zoom application for this class. A $35 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- On-demand/Home-study classes:
- A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Interactive E-Books: non-refundable.
- Personal audio and video recording is prohibited except by permission of the instructor.
- Distribution and sale of audio or video recordings is prohibited.
Termination of Enrollment
AOM Professional and instructors Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac. and Guest Instructors reserve the right to terminate the participation of any class student at any time in event that the instructor determines:
- The participant is not performing class techniques in a safe and professional manner or is otherwise endangering other participants.
- The participant engages in disruptive, harassing, threatening or other behavior that interferes with the educational process, environment, or experience of other participants.
- The participant’s state license or malpractice insurance expires or is revoked, placed on probation or otherwise subject to limitations as a result of investigation of potential malfeasance.
- The participant engages in unauthorized duplication, reproduction or distribution of course notes, materials, or audio or video recordings.
In the event of instructor termination of enrollment, refunds will not be issued for classes previously taken or in progress. Refunds will only be issued for any pre-paid courses that have not yet been taken, subject to fees and deductions as stated in AOM Professional’s Refund Policies as stated above.
Course Cancellation Policies
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the course schedule as outlined above, however AOM Professional reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses or change program faculty, locations, and tuition, due to under-enrollment or other circumstances which prevent the instruction of the course as planned. AOM Professional is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to class adjustments or cancellations.
- In the event of cancellation of a course, refunds will be issued in full.
- In the event of class re-scheduling or changes in location or program faculty, students may opt for either refunds in full, or application of any tuition paid towards future classes, without administrative processing fees or any loss of discounts applied.
Terms and Conditions for Access to and Use of Class Notes
- All class materials are copyrighted and made available to the individual purchaser only. Class notes are designed to be viewed on-line only, and may not be downloaded, shared or printed. Sharing access to, or distribution, reproduction, re-sale of class notes and materials in any form is strictly prohibited, and will result in immediate termination of class notes access without refund, and may result in other measures.
- No warranty is made, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of class notes content, including comments from any source, or of the timeliness of replies to questions or comments.
- Instructors and commentators are not liable for use of materials, and readers are solely responsible for any and all applications of class notes materials.
- Please keep comments relevant, courteous, professional and constructive. Irrelevant, disrespectful, unprofessional, harassing or hostile comments will be deleted.
- Violation of the terms and conditions as stated above may be cause for the instructor to terminate access to class notes without warning or refund, at their sole discretion.
For more information, please contact us at:
Phone: (800) 499-1438