Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DNBAO, FAAPM is available for consultation, written opinions, depositions, testimony and other acupuncture expert witness, oriental medicine expert witness, dry needling expert witness and massage therapy expert witness services in litigation, regulatory board complaints and investigations, and insurance audits.
He is also available as an acupuncture practice management consultant regarding:
- Medical documentation and report-writing
- Risk management and professional ethics
- Strategic marketing and business development
- Obtaining work in integrative medicine settings
Mr. Von der Muhll's expert witness and consultant credentials include:
- Expert witness for civil litigation cases, and for the California Department of Consumer Affairs’ Acupuncture Board in disciplinary cases
- Clinical Safety and Professional Ethics Instructor, Clinical Supervisor, Associate Professor, and Clinic Manual Consultant at the Five Branches University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Doctoral Program Instructor, Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine programs at the Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences, the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the Virginia University of Integrative Medicine.
- Founder/Head Acupuncturist, Santa Cruz Acupuncture Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic.
- Fellow, Academy of Integrative Pain Management
- Diplomate, National Board of Acupuncture Orthopedics
- Continuing Education Provider #1225, California Acupuncture Board
See full curriculum vitae
Mr. Von der Muhll teaches continuing education regarding:
- Red Flags and Referrals: Recognition and Management of Serious Medical Conditions for Acupuncturists in Primary Care
- Medical Documentation and Report-writing
- Starting and Building Your Acupuncture Practice
- Integrative Acupuncture Orthopedics
For practice management consulting, please send a description of your needs to: email@example.com