For Better Care, Reimbursement, Referral-building, and Malpractice Defense
Professional medical charting and reports are vital for:
- Improving outcomes and learning from your patients
- Supporting insurance reimbursement, surviving insurance audits and records requests
- Building referral relationships and improving coordination of care with other medical professionals
- Defense in cases of malpractice and complaints to regulatory agencies
- Making it safe, effective, and practical
- Ways to learn and hone charting skills
- Paper vs. electronic health records systems: comparisons
- Pros and cons of templates, checklists, and narratives
- Custodianship and transfer of patient records
- Essential contents of a SOAP notes and HPIs: essential and appropriate contents and terminology
has been added to your cart!
First time user? Your account will be automatically be created after purchase. Please note:
--Webinars require continuous attendance on the date(s) offered to receive PDAs/CEUs. If you cannot attend, please consider a self-paced distance-learning version instead, if available, or another class that you will be able to attend.
--Ebooks are included with class purchase--please do not purchase both. When purchased separately, Ebooks are for informational purposes only--no PDAs/CEUs.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page. Thank you for your purchase!