Expert help and peer discussion regarding challenging cases and practice management questions
A new way to learn while you earn Live NCCAOM PDAs!
Led by Doctoral Clinic Supervisor and Instructor Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DAOM, DNBAO, FAIPM
How Does it Work?
- The instructor leads discussion and advice for 3-6 cases or practice management problems per 3-hour on-line meeting
- Open to all practicing acupuncturists, regardless of background or experience (students may apply by furnishing evidence of enrollment in an accredited Masters or Doctorate degree-granting program in acupuncture)
- Limited to 25 participants/meeting
- 6 participants will be invited on a first-come-first serve basis to present and discuss their cases verbally
- No written reports required, but please be prepared to present cases organized in SOAP format (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan), along with your priority questions
- Participants share knowledge and experience — learn from, and network with other acupuncturists
- You may record discussions on your own device for your own future review